So you are considering getting an asphalt driveway…great choice! Asphalt driveways are excellent for both homes and businesses. Why? Let’s take a look!
- Asphalt paving is quicker than pouring concrete and your new asphalt driveway can be used sooner after installation than concrete would
- Asphalt is durable and unlikely to flake
- Maintaining an asphalt driveway is fairly easy and with proper maintenance it will last a very long time
- Asphalt is 100% recyclable
- The dark color of asphalt helps draw in and retain heat from the sun which aids in melting snow and ice in the winter
- Asphalt is flexible which helps it handle heavy loads as well as freezing and thawing
- Installing an asphalt driveway can increase the value of a home
- Unlike stone driveways, an asphalt driveway won’t get messy when spring’s mud season arrives (and neither will your car)
- Riding a bike on an asphalt driveway is a breeze, the kids will love it
- Asphalt driveways are affordable, ask us for an estimate!
If you would like to discuss improving your home or business with a new asphalt driveway, give us a call at 518-584-4340 or fill out the form on our contact page. We are ready to serve all of your residential paving and commercial paving needs.