When you’re starting a construction project, you’re probably looking for the best paving contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY that you can find. How do you know which contractor will get the job done the best for the most competitive price? Plus, you want to find someone who’s trustworthy and professional. Shopping local is important, because local contractors will be familiar with projects in your area, your climate, soil and other unique factors to your region. Follow these tips for finding the best local paving contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY:
- Find personal reviews: Your friends and neighbors can be a great source of information when it comes to finding the best local paving contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY. Ask them if they’ve had a good experience with their contractor and if they’d recommend them. Reliable, trustworthy companies will have long list of satisfied customers ready and willing to spread the word.
- Find online reviews: If you don’t know many people in your area who have used an asphalt contractor, you may need to look online for reviews. The company’s website, social media and even the Better Business Bureau are great places to find testimonials from happy customers.
- Ask about their experience: A good paving contractor should have a long history of projects like yours that they’ve worked on. A newer company without much experience may not know how to handle the particulars of your local climate, soil and other factors.
- Ask about their licensing: A professional asphalt contractor will be able to provide documentation showing their licensing, as well as proof of insurance. We recommend never working with a company that doesn’t have the license and insurance to provide protection for their work.
- Ask about their pricing: The right paving contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY will offer a competitive rate, though it probably won’t be the cheapest. Going with the cheapest contractor will often result in a less-than-professional job. However, a professional asphalt contractor will be able to explain why their pricing is what it is, listing reasons such as equipment costs, asphalt type, municipal ordinances and project-specific reasons, such as challenges presented by your project area and environmental factors.
- Ask about their timeline and schedule: Before beginning, the contractor should be able to give you a good estimate of when they can fit your project in and how long it will take to complete. They should let you know how busy their current schedule is and whether they foresee any complications or delays with your project timeline.
If you’re looking for a professional, experienced and well-reviewed local paving contractor in Saratoga Springs, NY, Asphalt Industries, LLC is the premier choice for paving in the area. Our teams come equipped with the expertise, equipment and understanding of large-scale asphalt jobs. From paving and sealcoating for expansive parking lots to excavation and drainage services before paving, we do it all. Our business is fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind. Call us today to set up a consultation—we look forward to working with you soon!