It’s a big job, but somebody has to do it. Who should you choose for your commercial paving in Saratoga Springs, NY? With so many contractors available, it can be difficult to know whom you can trust. Use the following PAVERS checklist to discover which contractor is worthy of your business:
- Professional warranty: Does the contractor offer any guarantees? Professional contractors should be willing to provide a warranty that covers their work for one year or more. If they don’t, this is a red flag that their work may not be of the high-quality standard you seek. Keep looking.
- Ask around: Which contractor do other people recommend for commercial paving in Saratoga Springs, NY? Speak with other commercial parking lot owners to see who they used for their properties. Ask about their experiences. This word-of-mouth research can help you determine who has a good reputation and whom you should avoid. If you hear the same name recommended multiple times, you can feel confident you’ve found a winner.
- Visit job sites: To discover the quality of a contractor’s work, inspect their work yourself! Find out what other projects a contractor has completed and visit the locations. Look over their project. Is it high quality? Is the asphalt still in good shape? Does it offer a smooth, sharp appearance? This visual inspection can help you determine if the contractor is someone you can trust to perform quality work. If you’re not happy with what you see, find another contractor for your commercial paving in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Estimates: Get more than one estimate. Seek out two or three reputable companies and discuss your project with each. Ask if they can offer any suggestions for optimal results for your paving. As the bids come in, be wary of outliers. Extremely low bids usually indicate the contractor is cutting corners somewhere and produces substandard work. Meanwhile, an estimate that is significantly higher than others may indicate you’re being overcharged.
- Reviews: Read online reviews of any companies you are considering. Check their website for customer testimonials. Use local trade organization resources, the Better Business Bureau and local chamber of commerce sources to determine the quality of work performed by the contractor. These reviews will reveal a company’s experience and reliability for commercial paving in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Stick with your instincts: Keep in mind the old adage, “You get what you pay for.” If you have misgivings about a contractor, or they are offering something that sounds too good to be true, don’t ignore your gut. Find another contractor you feel confident can meet your needs with quality service. Dismissing red flags will only result in financial loss, wasted time and regrets.
Once you’ve done your PAVERS research, you’ll be able to determine the best contractor for your commercial paving in Saratoga Springs, NY. As you consider your options, feel free to contact the experts at Asphalt Industries. We would be happy to provide an estimate and are confident you will find our team helpful, professional and ready to meet your needs.
Categorised in: Commercial Paving
This post was written by Writer